Перейти к содержанию

The PlayStation Recap — Comic Con Edition

Гость PlayStation®

Рекомендуемые сообщения

I didn’t make it down to San Diego Comic-Con this year and, speaking frankly, I’m okay with that. It’s a bummer to miss out on the panels for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale and The Unfinished Swan (plus The Last of Us and BEYOND: Two Souls from Friday), but the downtime will give me a chance to catch up on my ever-growing Pile of Shame — starting with Spec Ops: The Line and progressing to Batman: Arkham City. Maybe even (gasp!) Journey…if I can manage to put down the uber-addicting Theatre of Magic table for The Pinball Arcade.

What are you playing this weekend? Are you watching any Comic-Con panels? Be sure to share in the comments.

Изображение

Most-Watched Video of the Week: The Last of Us – Bill’s Safe House Cinematic

The 10 Most-Viewed Posts of the Week

[*] New Games Coming to PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection – Gotham City Impostors, Renegade Ops, Pac-Man Championship Edition DX, a ton of new discounts and more. [*] Today: 50% Off Atlus Games in the “HOJAEFJAAM” PSN Sale – Atlus has a winner! This deep discount for PSN users garned a ton of eyeballs this week. [*] Pre-Order Bonuses and Release Date for PlayStation All-Stars – Mark your calendars for October 23rd! Check out some of the pre-order-exclusive alternate character costumes here. [*] A Message from Sony Santa Monica Studio’s Newest Employee – Seth Killian sheds a bit more light on his new role as lead game designer at Santa Monica Studios. [*] Meet Metroplex: Exclusive New Trailer for Transformers: Fall of Cybertron – This walking city figures prominently in High Moon Studios’ upcoming action epic. [*] PlayStation Comic-Con 2012 Panels Detailed – PlayStation is all over San Diego Comic-Con, with panels for Beyond, The Last of Us, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, and The Unfinished Swan. [*] EVO: Go Hands-On With PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale – Are you at EVO? Then come on down and go hands-on with Heihachi, Toro, Parappa, Drake and the rest of the gang. [*] PlayStation All-Stars EVO Reveal: Heihachi and Toro – The first character reveal of many for PlayStation’s upcoming PS3 and Vita fighter. Watch first video here! [*] Celebrate Independence Day in PlayStation Home – Lockwood Fireworks, $15k in prizes for The Midway Ca$h Carnival, new X7 exclusives and more. [*] Kratos Conquers PlayStation: The Official Magazine’s August Issue – Hot cover artwork for this month’s PTOM. Check out the high-res image here! http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/PSBlog/~4/Woks3Ddaag4

Читать дальше

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...

Важная информация

Мы разместили cookie-файлы на ваше устройство, чтобы помочь сделать этот сайт лучше. Вы можете изменить свои настройки cookie-файлов, или продолжить без изменения настроек.