Перейти к содержанию

Backgammon Blitz Comes to PS3, PS4, PS Vita this Winter

PlayStation®

Рекомендуемые сообщения

• Новостник

Hi! I’m Rob Karp. You may remember me from my role as producer in the multi award winning XDev Studio, where I worked on a number of Sony’s first party titles over the last few years. Today I want to tell you about my latest venture, which is coming as a time-limited exclusive to PlayStations everywhere. It’s called Backgammon Blitz!

Backgammon has been played for centuries by gamers young, old and ancient. It appears to be a simple game about getting your checkers around and off the board before your opponent, but it has immense layers of depth and strategy to it.

This is the hidden content, please

I’m just the messenger, of course. The talented folks behind this lovely little title are VooFoo Studios. Having made a name for themselves with Hustle Kings and Pure Chess, Backgammon feels like a step onwards and upwards for the studio, taking all of their strengths – gorgeous art design, a subtle but stylish approach to UI – and none of their weaknesses – cake night each Friday has always been their Achilles heel – into the next generation of platforms.

Speaking of awesome visuals, check out the beautiful screenshots in this post, taken from in the game!

Backgammon Blitz is launching this winter on PS4, PS3, and PS Vita. The team are so keen to whet your appetite for the world of backgammon that they’re offering a trial version of the game that’ll teach you the rules in an instant… And if you upgrade to the full game, you’ll get seamless a-sync cross platform play that’s so quick it feels like realtime multiplayer, as well as a brand new arcade mode called Blitz! With more action and more tactics needed, can you become the Blitz Master?

T4Lka7nkRzc

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...

Важная информация

Мы разместили cookie-файлы на ваше устройство, чтобы помочь сделать этот сайт лучше. Вы можете изменить свои настройки cookie-файлов, или продолжить без изменения настроек.