Перейти к содержанию

PlayStation Plus: Limbo Free for Members

PlayStation®

Рекомендуемые сообщения

• Новостник

I’ll be honest with you, in general I won’t play creepy/horror games because I’m a total wuss and they give me nightmares. However, when Limbo came around I pushed past my fears and gave it a try, and I’m really glad I did. Yes, it gave me the heeby-jeebies, but it also took me on a really cool journey with interesting puzzles and extremely subtle storytelling. Despite its cartoon art style, Limbo nails a creepy atmosphere with its sound direction and limited color palette of black, white and shades of grey. You can download Limbo on PS Vita after the PlayStation Store updates tomorrow, 5/27.

Another fun bonus for our Plus members this week is a Battlefield 4 timed trial which you can read more about

This is the hidden content, please

Limbo
Limbo (PS Vita)

Free for PS Plus members

Uncertain of his sister’s fate, a boy enters LIMBO.
Trial: Battlefield 4 (PS3)
owners with a PlayStation Plus membership in North America can experience DICE’s action shooter for free. A trial version of Battlefield 4 will be available for download starting tomorrow, May 27th, on the PlayStation Store. The free trial version contains the full Battlefield 4 base game and will be available for 20 playable hours from the first moment you start playing. To download, simply head to PlayStation Store, search for Battlefield 4, and locate the trial version.

Title PS Plus Price Regular Price
Mind Zero (Vita) $27.19 $33.99
Master Reboot (PS3) $7.64 $14.99
The LEGO Movie Videogame (PS4) $40.49 $59.99
The LEGO Movie Videogame (PS3) $33.74 $49.99
The LEGO Movie Videogame (PS Vita) $20.24 $29.99

Last Chance (Leaving on 6/3)

Instant Game Collection

Stick It To the Man

RESOGUN

Pro Evolution Soccer 2014

Little Big Planet Karting

Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Single Player Mode

Discounts

Mind Zero

The LEGO Movie Videogame

If you’ve got feedback on today’s Plus update, make sure to vote in the poll and leave a comment below. To discuss all things PlayStation, including this update, you can also head over to the

where you’ll find topics you can contribute your thoughts to, or start one for yourself.

uysFmVSCoRE

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...

Важная информация

Мы разместили cookie-файлы на ваше устройство, чтобы помочь сделать этот сайт лучше. Вы можете изменить свои настройки cookie-файлов, или продолжить без изменения настроек.