Гость PlayStation®

The PlayStation Recap — Comic Con Edition

1 сообщение в этой теме

I didn’t make it down to Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, для просмотра содержимого this year and, speaking frankly, I’m okay with that. It’s a bummer to miss out on the Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, для просмотра содержимого for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale and The Unfinished Swan (plus Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, для просмотра содержимого and Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, для просмотра содержимого from Friday), but the downtime will give me a chance to catch up on my ever-growing Pile of Shame — starting with Spec Ops: The Line and progressing to Batman: Arkham City. Maybe even (gasp!) Journey…if I can manage to put down the uber-addicting Theatre of Magic table for The Pinball Arcade.

What are you playing this weekend? Are you watching any Comic-Con panels? Be sure to share in the comments.

• I’m playing: Spec Ops: The Line, The Pinball Arcade
  • I’m watching: Sherlock, The Larry Sanders Show
  • I’m reading: House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski
  • I’m listening to: Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, для просмотра содержимого

Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, для просмотра содержимого

Most-Watched Video of the Week: The Last of Us – Bill’s Safe House Cinematic

The 10 Most-Viewed Posts of the Week

[*] Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, для просмотра содержимого – Gotham City Impostors, Renegade Ops, Pac-Man Championship Edition DX, a ton of new discounts and more. [*] Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, для просмотра содержимого – Atlus has a winner! This deep discount for PSN users garned a ton of eyeballs this week. [*] Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, для просмотра содержимого – Mark your calendars for October 23rd! Check out some of the pre-order-exclusive alternate character costumes here. [*] Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, для просмотра содержимого – Seth Killian sheds a bit more light on his new role as lead game designer at Santa Monica Studios. [*] Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, для просмотра содержимого – This walking city figures prominently in High Moon Studios’ upcoming action epic. [*] Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, для просмотра содержимого – PlayStation is all over San Diego Comic-Con, with panels for Beyond, The Last of Us, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, and The Unfinished Swan. [*] Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, для просмотра содержимого – Are you at EVO? Then come on down and go hands-on with Heihachi, Toro, Parappa, Drake and the rest of the gang. [*] Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, для просмотра содержимого – The first character reveal of many for PlayStation’s upcoming Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, для просмотра содержимого – Lockwood Fireworks, $15k in prizes for The Midway Ca$h Carnival, new X7 exclusives and more. [*] Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, для просмотра содержимого – Hot cover artwork for this month’s PTOM. Check out the high-res image here! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, для просмотра содержимого

Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, для просмотра содержимого

Поделиться сообщением

Вы не авторизованы. Если у вас есть аккаунт, пожалуйста, войдите.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вы вставили отформатированное содержимое.   Удалить форматирование

Разрешено не более 75 смайлов.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был востановлен.   Очистить редактор

• Предпросмотр

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу