Гость PlayStation®

Weekend Debate: Your Favourite Level One

1 сообщение в этой теме

Greetings all!

Seeing as this is my first proper post here on the Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, для просмотра содержимого I figured a fitting topic for today’s weekend debate would be ‘beginnings’.

Humour me here – laboured metaphor incoming: if my first week at Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, для просмотра содержимого was to be considered a game’s ‘level one’, I’d say it stacks up impressively.

The tutorial section was pleasingly brief and I was quickly thrust straight in at the deep end – à la, say, Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, для просмотра содержимого . The NPCs I’ve met have all had plenty to say for themselves and seem like a lively bunch. Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, для просмотра содержимого were suitably fiery and successfully quickened the pulse, while my boss character is certainly no push-over.

The only concern I have so far is that I’ll need a few special items to progress to level two. Yes, IT, if you’re reading this I’m referring to that shiny new laptop and Blackberry I was promised. Chip chop!

Anyway, to get to the point, this week’s discussion is:

Which is your favourite opening level to a game?

I’ll kick things off by nominating the furious opening sequence to Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, для просмотра содержимого that sees poor old Leon S Kennedy ambushed by wave after wave of brain-washed, pitchfork-wielding maniacs. Terrifying stuff.

Or how about Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, для просмотра содержимого , where you bump into that blood-curdling arachnid for the first time?

Your suggestions below please.

Now, you’ll have to accept my very humblest apologies, but I haven’t got a prize for you this week. I’ve been dashing around like a madman trying to learn the ropes and haven’t had a second to secure one. Yes, I know, not a great start to my blog tenure, but normal service will resume next week, promise.

Enjoy your weekend!

Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, для просмотра содержимого

Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, для просмотра содержимого

Поделиться сообщением

Вы не авторизованы. Если у вас есть аккаунт, пожалуйста, войдите.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вы вставили отформатированное содержимое.   Удалить форматирование

Разрешено не более 75 смайлов.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был востановлен.   Очистить редактор

• Предпросмотр

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу