Перейти к содержанию

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Out Today on PS3

PlayStation®

Рекомендуемые сообщения

• Новостник

Hey guys! This is Frank “Bo” deWindt II, director of production here at Aksys Games. Today we’re celebrating the release of the long-awaited BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma on

This is the hidden content, please

Everyone is ecstatic to get the chance to play the fighting portion of the game, but another great aspect of Chrono Phantasma is its visual novel inspired story mode.

Some small spoilers for those that haven’t played through BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift, and/or Continuum Shift Extend, yet…

After the events of BlazBlue: Continuum Shift, Ragna, Jin, Noel, and the rest of the cast find themselves in the Ikaruga Federation. There they meet Kagura Mutsuki, general of the N.O.L. and better known as the “Black Knight,” as well as Kokonoe. Both these characters have their own plans in store.

At the same time, Hazama, Relius Clover, Phantom, and the Imperator are moving forward with their own agenda for the world at large. Saying anything further would be terribly spoiler-rific, so mum’s the word!

What I can say is the story mode is split into three paths: the main story, the Six Heroes story, and the Sector Seven story. These three stories will eventually converge and lead you to experience the true end. I’m pumped for everyone to experience the next chapter of the BlazBlue saga, so make sure to play through it.

On top of the fantastic story mode, Chrono Phantasma introduces 5 new playable characters: Amane Nishiki, Bullet, Azrael, Izayoi, and Kagura Mutsuki, as well as the two DLC characters, Yuuki Terumi and Kokonoe. There’s so many characters to choose from now, even I’m still trying to decide on my favorites.

Like the rest of the cast, you can play as these characters via Arcade Mode, Versus Mode, Online, and even learn and refine your fighting prowess with each character via the Tutorial, Training, and Challenge modes.

Also included in Chrono Phantasma is the beginner-friendly Stylish Mode, which allows users to perform flashy moves without the need for specific inputs. Chrono Phantasma also introduces the new mechanic “Overdrive,” which temporarily enhances each character’s unique ability. Make sure to use it strategically during battle.

Another topic on the agenda is that starting today, those who’d like the digital version of BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma can pre-order it on PlayStation Store. It will launch on April 1st and will come bundled with the Kokonoe character DLC for free.

And if that isn’t enough to satiate your azure appetites, a slew of delightful DLC will also be launching on April 1st. The feels! I can’t hold them all!

So much BlazBlue goodness to be had. I hope everyone enjoys playing (especially the story mode) when BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma hits stores today.

z4atbUURTKI

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...

Важная информация

Мы разместили cookie-файлы на ваше устройство, чтобы помочь сделать этот сайт лучше. Вы можете изменить свои настройки cookie-файлов, или продолжить без изменения настроек.