Перейти к содержанию

Music festival sim BigFest is out tomorrow, exclusively on PS Vita

Новостник

Рекомендуемые сообщения

• Новостник

Hello there! I’m Claire Bromley, an Associate Producer at

This is the hidden content, please
and this is my first PlayStation Blog post, so hello there PlayStation peeps!

Okay, so let’s get right to it, I know it’s been a while since we last gave you an update on

. XDev and the team at
have been busy and we can now finally announce that BigFest is available exclusively on PS Vita tomorrow!

Since our

we’ve been focussing on bringing you the best BigFest experience on PS Vita, so for those of you who haven’t heard of BigFest before, let me bring you up to speed. BigFest is at heart a festival simulation game, but with a twist: Create awesome music festivals and choose who to put on stage from a HUGE global catalogue of real-life unsigned artists. Pick your favourites and promote them in your online festivals, potentially breaking the next big unsigned band! How cool is that?

Along with our friends at Jamendo, we’re bringing you a regularly updated catalogue of diverse unsigned artists’ tracks to download and promote in your festivals. As well as creating and hosting your own festivals, you can also visit friends’ festivals to enjoy the music and soak up the atmosphere… or to be a jolly old nuisance, by sending them streakers and other mischievous disruptions

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...

Важная информация

Мы разместили cookie-файлы на ваше устройство, чтобы помочь сделать этот сайт лучше. Вы можете изменить свои настройки cookie-файлов, или продолжить без изменения настроек.