Перейти к содержанию

Powers Season 2: First Trailer, What’s New and Different

PlayStation®

Рекомендуемые сообщения

• Новостник

Hello again, my darling PlayStation nation!! I’m Brian Bendis… executive producer of the PlayStation TV show Powers and co-creator of the comic book series the show is based on. I was interviewed on stage at PlayStation Experience this weekend and debuted the first footage from Powers season 2!

And I could not wait to jump on the Blog and share it with you. You know, like I promised I would.

And here it is. All the hard work of hundreds of people working their butts off all year.

And for those of you who checked out season one, I think your first reaction is going to be: “this looks… different. Like better different. Like really better different.”

It is.

Remi Aubuchon, our dazzling show runner, led the charge of making significant hires behind the scenes in the areas of cinematography, hair, costumes, stunts and production design. As you can see, it paid off big time.

In upcoming posts, I will be focusing some attention on each of these amazing individuals and what they bring to the world of Powers.

For those of you who don’t know, Powers is the very first PlayStation Originals scripted TV series that you can stream on PlayStation Network. Powers tells the story of homicide detectives Christian Walker and Deena Pilgrim who work cases specific to the world of… Powers.

Like my other co-creation that made it to the small screen, Jessica Jones, Powers offers a unique and very adult mash up of crimes and capes.

And the case this year is the biggest one in Powers’ comic book history: Who Killed Retro Girl? The biggest superhero in the world is dead and literally everyone is a suspect.

As we speak the show is filming in Atlanta and every day I smile ear to ear because the show looks so good and the actors are giving everything they have.

Speaking of the actors, we have some familiar faces and a few new cast members for Season 2:

• Sharlto Copley (District 9, Maleficent) is Christian Walker
  • Susan Hayward (HBO’s Vinyl) is Detective Deena Pilgrim
  • Justice Leak (Supergirl) is Detective Kutter
  • Logan Browning (Hit the Floor) is Zora
  • Michael Madsen (Hateful Eight) is Supershock
  • Michelle Forbes (The Killing) is Retro Girl
  • Tricia Helfer (BattleStar Galactica) is Agent Lange
  • Enrico Colantoni (Veronica Mars) is an ex-Power, Senator Bailey Brown
  • Big Bang Theory’s Wil Wheaton’s role hasn’t even been revealed yet

All this talent and Olesya Rulin who plays Calista — the young girl at the heart of the series.

As someone pointed out to me on Twitter, this season looks like the Ocean’s 11 of muscular genre actors. I think that is insanely cool.

I hope you like what you see because that is just the teeny tiniest taste of what you have coming in 2016.

TaWmrve4NLs

This is the hidden content, please

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...

Важная информация

Мы разместили cookie-файлы на ваше устройство, чтобы помочь сделать этот сайт лучше. Вы можете изменить свои настройки cookie-файлов, или продолжить без изменения настроек.