Action/tower defence hybrid McDroid launches next week

Новостник

Рекомендуемые сообщения

• Новостник

Hello, this is Petr from

This is the hidden content, please
here! For our entire team I’m glad that I can finally announce that our game
is coming to PlayStation 4 on 1st March! The release date is really close and we look forward to seeing you play the game.

If you don’t know McDroid yet, it is a mix of the action and tower defense genres, developed by the great team at

. You take control of a cute little robot called McDroid who crash-landed on a lush planet infested with alien scum. In order to repair your ship and to heal the planet, you will have to show the aliens some really close encounters of the lethal kind.

As I wrote earlier, McDroid is a combinataion of tower defense and action. You will have to build your base and defenses, harvest resources and discover numerous crazy sci-fi weapons, as swarms of alien enemies come at you. You can leave the dirty work to your automatic turrets, or you can join the fight yourself. But you have to be careful, the aliens can use your resources against you. Stay on your toes all the time!

McDroid also have a very distinctive art style, space-age kind of graphics, and a wicked sense of humour. Check the trailer to get a taste of how the game looks.

Each level works as a big arena that you can explore, find secrets and upgrades and farm for more resources. There are also huge alien bosses to fight. In the story campaign you have to heal the planet and get rid of the alien corruption across over a dozen levels and if you are in the hardcore mood, you can try the hard-as-nail survival levels. McDroid is a game for players of all ages who are looking to test their wits and flex their trigger fingers.

Remember, McDroid is launching on 1st March. For more information, visit our

or
page. I will be checking the comments section, so feel free to ask me anything about the game.

The post

appeared first on

PlayStation Blog EU

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...

Важная информация

Мы разместили cookie-файлы на ваше устройство, чтобы помочь сделать этот сайт лучше. Вы можете изменить свои настройки cookie-файлов, или продолжить без изменения настроек.