Перейти к содержанию

VidZone update: New videos from Little Mix, The Chainsmokers, Charli XCX, more

Новостник

Рекомендуемые сообщения

• Новостник

In addition to our regular Artist Of The Week feature and Zone Highlights, this week’s update includes a heap of fantastic new music videos. Whether you’re into rock, pop, hip-hop, dance…we have you covered! Leading the way are American DJ duo The Chainsmokers who have an unexpected encounter in the woods in the new video for the massive trap-tinged single ‘Don’t Let Me Down’. And the UK’s very own Little Mix bring a dose of anthemic girl-powered pop to their pyjama party…This and more music video playlist goodness only on VidZone!

Read on for more info and watch the latest Video Highlights trailer to see what else is new…

This is the hidden content, please

Artist Of The Week: G-Eazy

26 year old Gerald Earl Gillum, or G-Eazy as we all know him now actually released his first material back in 2009, but it wasn’t until last year’s album, When It’s Dark Out featuring the breakout track ‘Me, Myself & I’ with singer Bebe Rexha really set him on course for superstardom. VidZone has awarded him the Artist Of The Week spot so you can watch all of his music videos incl. the brilliant ‘Me, Myself & I’ and his latest for ‘Drifting’ with RnB heavyweight Chris Brown and Canadian artist Tory Lanez now!

Pop Zone

British pop minxes Little Mix have released ‘Hair’, the fourth single from their huge new album, Get Weird featuring dancehall legend Sean Paul. The music video helmed by Director X (Drake’s ‘Hotline Bling’, Iggy Azalea‘s ‘Fancy’) sees the girls throw a slumber party with cocktails, pizza, and a hair-styling session to help bandmate Leigh-Anne get over Sean … Check it out now in their Artist Spotlight playlist alongside the rest of their video catalogue!

• Little Mix Ft. Sean Paul – ‘Hair’
  • Lukas Graham – ‘Mama Said’
  • Charli XCX – ‘Vroom Vroom’
  • Foxes – ‘Cruel’

Dance Zone

The Chainsmokers’ Andrew Taggart and Alex Pall have been making waves with the biggest hit of their career so far – ‘Roses’ with aptly-named singer ROZES. But they look set to follow its global success with ‘Don’t Let Me Down’ featuring 17yr old newcomer Daya. VidZone has therefore put the spotlight on the New York DJ’s so you can watch the new video which features a car vs. human dance-off…kind of. Plus you can enjoy all the hits incl. ‘Let You Go’ ft. synth group Great Good Fine Ok and ‘Kanye’ with LA’s SirenXX!

• The Chainsmokers Ft. Daya – ‘Don’t Let Me Down’
  • Blonde & Craig David – ‘Nothing Like This’
  • Major Lazer Ft. Fuse ODG & Nyla – ‘Light It Up’ (UK IE AU NZ only)
  • Digital Farm Animals & Youthonix Ft. R. Kelly – ‘Wanna Know’

Rock Zone

Long-reigning Scottish alt-rock heroes Biffy Clyro have finally returned after 3 years! Their seventh album, Ellipsis is set for release in July, but until then we have a taste of what’s to come with the energetic lead single ‘Wolves Of Winter’. The animated video is an interpretation of the evolution of man and was directed by Chris Boyle who recently won a Video Music Award for his work with Dizzee Rascal. Watch it now in their VidZone Recommends playlist alongside the likes of ‘Black Chandelier’ and ‘Many Of Horror (When We Collide)’.

• Biffy Clyro – ‘Wolves Of Winter’
  • Saosin – ‘Racing Toward a Red Light’
  • Architects (UK) – ‘Gone With The Wind’
  • Colt 45 – ‘All Hell Broke Loose’

Latest videos

Check out our great selection this week…

• The Chainsmokers Ft. Daya – Don’t Let Me Down
  • Lukas Graham – Mama Said
  • A$AP Ferg Ft. ScHoolboy Q – Let It Bang (Explicit)
  • Digital Farm Animals & Youthonix Ft. R. Kelly – Wanna Know
  • Yolanda Be Cool & Dcup – From Me To You (Dance) (AU/NZ only)
  • Inna Ft. Marian Hill – Rendez Vous (ES only)
  • Elle King – America’s Sweetheart
  • Saosin – Racing Toward a Red Light
  • Elliphant Ft. Skrillex – Spoon Me

Everything else

As always, please keep in touch with the following fun ways to communicate. We read everything and love your comments so don’t be shy!

The post

appeared first on

PlayStation Blog EU

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...

Важная информация

Мы разместили cookie-файлы на ваше устройство, чтобы помочь сделать этот сайт лучше. Вы можете изменить свои настройки cookie-файлов, или продолжить без изменения настроек.