Перейти к содержанию

The PlayStation weekly wrap-up

Новостник

Рекомендуемые сообщения

• Новостник

So, not much happened this week, huh. Yup. Next week will probably be even quieter. Oh, who are we trying to kid – are you as excited about E3 as we are? With the whole industry seemingly at bursting point, this week alone has seen a veritable avalanche of electrifying reveals, and the big show in Los Angeles hasn’t even officially started yet.

Our advice? Pull up a seat, tuck a napkin under your chin and dive into this tasty round-up starter before next week’s gargantuan main course is piled onto your plate…

This week’s biggest new trailers

1. Horizon Zero Dawn – Aloy’s Journey
    Discover more about the mysterious protagonist of Guerrilla’s hotly anticipated post-apocalyptic open world romp. Robo-dino riding done right.

2. Destiny: Rise of Iron – reveal trailer
    Wolves, Lord Salardin, the Plaguelands and a bonus Iron Gjallahorn Rocket Launcher? It can only be the return of Bungie’s explosive sci-fi shooter.

3. Watch Dogs 2 – reveal trailer
    Ubisoft’s dares you to hack it one more time as the curtain is yanked off the sequel to its acclaimed open world action-adventure.

Tweets of the week:

Around the world of PlayStation:

• If you ever wanted to find out what Kratos did after destroying the Greek pantheon, look no further than
    This is the hidden content, please
    , an Android game guest-starring everyone’s favourite angry deity.
  • A remarkable cyborg future edges closer to reality as Open Bionics, Eidos-Montréal and Razer work together to bring
    inspired augmentations to life. I, for one, welcome our new mechanical overlords.

• In a wonderful peek behind the creative doors of Media Molecule, the developer’s community manager has dug up a script from
  • Game Informer has revealed the winners of 2016’s Into the Pixel Exhibit, a selection of game related artwork that will be on display at E3. Some of the entries, including
    and
    , are utterly breathtaking –

This week’s PlayStation Store ‘leftfield’ pick:

It’s been barely two years since the excellent

tunnelled its way onto PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita, but developer Image & Form isn’t done yet. Rather than returning to the platform action-adventure genre, SteamWorld Heist is an equally addictive turn-based strategy with free aiming and outrageous trick shots. We recommend getting steamy with Captain Piper Faraday and his crew of t-rusty automatons – you won’t regret it.

The pick of PlayStation Blog:

1. Introducing Tethered
    PlayStation VR gets all cute and downright bizarre with
    , a strategy game from former Evolution Studios developers.
  2. Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age is coming to PS4 in 2017
    A classic PS2 role-playing game
    that’s looking rather special.
  3. Strategy sequel XCOM 2 is coming to PS4 this autumn
    It’s literally because you demanded it – the
    makes its earth-shattering PS4 debut.

And the rest of the headlines:

What we’re currently playing:

Fred – “

for me this week – the best portable game I’ve played in some time. Take a punt on it.”

Matt – “

‘s Blood and Wine expansion has its hooks into me big time and judging by the amount of quests I already have stacking up, you might as well copy and paste this into the coming weeks’ wrap-ups.”

Rhys – “I’m fully on the

bandwagon this week – and I’m finally starting to have matches that I’m not utterly awful in, which is nice. Torbjorn FTW!”

Corey – “My flight to E3 will be dominated by my continuing desire to finally get further than a pitiful hour into

, thanks to my PS Vita – something which has plagued me for the better part of, oooh, 15 years now?”

And that’s us – have a great weekend and let us know what you’re playing. We’ll see you again soon for that little thing called E3 in a couple of days. Looking forward to anything in particular?

The post

appeared first on

PlayStation Blog EU

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...

Важная информация

Мы разместили cookie-файлы на ваше устройство, чтобы помочь сделать этот сайт лучше. Вы можете изменить свои настройки cookie-файлов, или продолжить без изменения настроек.