’90s-style JRPG I Am Setsuna launches today on PS4

Новостник

Рекомендуемые сообщения

• Новостник

Hello everyone. This is Kumagai from

This is the hidden content, please
. I am the director of the English versions of
. I am extremely honoured to have the opportunity to talk about the game on its release.

I am Setsuna is the very first game to come out of “Project Setsuna”, which was started with the idea of using current technology to replicate the engrossing JRPGs from the ’90s – the golden age of the genre. The concept we sought to express through the game’s story is setsunai, an emotion unique to the Japanese language.

The game tells the story of a young woman by the name of Setsuna, who decides to become a sacrifice to restore the peaceful lives of the people, and her subsequent journey through the bitter snow. When her journey towards her own death comes to an end, what the player feels is the setsunai emotion that we wanted to convey.

The game has a unique battle system and customisable elements. The battle system is based on Active Time Battle, but has its own twist. Weapons and items can be customised for upgrades, and by combining with other equipment, the player can take advantage of different skills and effects in battle.

The music in the game is composed mainly on the piano, adding another layer of depth to the game’s world.

The main story can be completed in 20 to 30 hours. You can, of course, keep grinding after completion, but before that, I hope you reach the end of the story and experience the emotion of setsunai.

I am Setsuna is the first release from Tokyo RPG Factory. I hope you stay tuned to our activities in the future. Thank you for your support.

The post

appeared first on

PlayStation Blog EU

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...

Важная информация

Мы разместили cookie-файлы на ваше устройство, чтобы помочь сделать этот сайт лучше. Вы можете изменить свои настройки cookie-файлов, или продолжить без изменения настроек.