Перейти к содержанию

“Self-inflicted bullet hell” shmup Laser Disco Defenders hits PS Vita next week

Новостник

Рекомендуемые сообщения

• Новостник

Hey PlayStation players, my name is Alexander Birke and over the last year I’ve been developing

This is the hidden content, please
. The core mechanic? It’s self-inflicted bullet hell! Each laser beam you fire in the game stays in the level, so you have to stay on your toes if you want to succeed in taking down the evil Lord Monotone and his minions.

I’m happy to say that Laser Disco Defenders will launch first on PS Vita on 26th July and will launch later this year on PlayStation 4. There is Cross Buy between the two versions.

We had a lot of fun coming up with enemies that fit with the game’s groovy ’70s music and pulp sci fi aesthetic. Here are some of the baddies you will face in the game.

Chord Choppers

A not too bright enemy that will chase you down with his keytar axe and try and chop you to pieces like a broken piano. They are easily dealt with but since each shot you fire stays in the level you need to be strategic about when you take these guys out.

Trumpet Troopers

Originally made by Monotone to play the backing tracks on his nefarious music, they also guard his lair. They also seem to suffer from a permanent cold but instead of blowing their nose they prefer to blow lasers at whatever moves. If left alone too long, they can quickly fill an entire room with lasers!

Laser Lancers

One of the hardest enemies in the game, these robotic knights use their LP shields to block incoming lasers. When they are blocking, their visibility will be reduced – use this to your advantage!

It’s important to note that while we are still developing the PS4 version, I may make some changes or additions that will be released for PS Vita as an update in the future. If you’d like to leave any feedback after playing the PS Vita version get in touch with me in the comments below or contact me on

or

Laser Disco Defenders will feature a significant sale for its first week of launch so hurry up and get it while it lasts! I’m looking forward to seeing how you take on these minions and see the high scores you can rack up.

The post

appeared first on

PlayStation Blog EU

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...

Важная информация

Мы разместили cookie-файлы на ваше устройство, чтобы помочь сделать этот сайт лучше. Вы можете изменить свои настройки cookie-файлов, или продолжить без изменения настроек.