Перейти к содержанию

The PlayStation weekly wrap-up

Новостник

Рекомендуемые сообщения

• Новостник

As the summer swings into full spirit, the gaming industry – along with the rest of us – takes some well-earned time to kick back, soak up a few rays and draw comfort from the knowledge that Christmas’ mayhem is still months away.

That said, even a quiet week in PlayStation has its share of news, trailers and announcements. Just in case you missed any of them, let’s take a moment to re-cap:

This week’s biggest new trailers

1. No Man’s Sky
    Wondering what combat looks like in a near endless universe?
    This is the hidden content, please
    ‘s second ‘Pillar’ trailer debuted this week, shedding fresh light on how combat works in its procedurally generated universe.
  2. Batman: The Telltale Series
    Take a look at the first trailer from Telltale Games’ highly-anticipated adaptation of the DC comics’ iconic crusader for justice, Batman.
  3. Gravity Rush 2
    New characters, powers and environments were all on show in the release date trailer for
    . Get a closer look at more of what you can expect come November this year.
  4. Star Wars Battlefront – Death Star Expansion
    Yes, hold onto your X-Wings, it’s actually happening. Get your first look at the formidable Imperial dreadnought in EA’s final expansion for
  5. ABZÛ
    Learn more about the deep passions that drive the creation and development of underwater odyssey
    with this short commentary trailer from creative director Matt Nava.

Tweets of the week:

Around the world of PlayStation:

• Shuhei Yoshida found himself digitally recreated when he joined the team over at Media Molecule this week for a hands-on look at the studio’s forthcoming PS4 exclusive

This week’s PlayStation Store ‘leftfield’ pick:

Insomniac Games may be better known for big-budget action adventures like

and Resistance: Fall of Man, but this week it dipped its toe into more modest and tranquil waters with

A true ‘passion’ project driven by chief creative officer Brian Hasting’s desire to create a gaming role model his daughter could look up to, this 2D side-scrolling underwater adventure is irresistible in both its simplistic yet compelling narrative and its mesmerising art direction. We can’t recommend it highly enough.

The pick of PlayStation Blog:

• Lara Croft will be crashing back onto PlayStation 4 in October with
    . This special edition comes cocked-full of freshly looted DLC and a brand new VR mode.
  • Following on from its alpha demo earlier this year developer’s Team Ninja will be release a beta demo for samurai action-RPG
    , next month.
  • This is the hidden content, please
    , the spiritual predecessor to the Bioshock series, is getting a thorough overhaul for the new generation and, best of all, it’ll be shrugging off its PC roots and coming to PlayStation 4 as well.

And the rest of the headlines:

What we’re playing this week:

• Matt: “With my TV still not fixed the PS Vita continues to be my go-to gaming device and I honestly couldn’t be happier… except when I’m raging my way through
    ‘s Tree Tops platform section – seriously, who needs that many blades?”
  • Rhys: “It’s been a big
    week for me – at the time of writing, I’m watching the clock until 1pm when the next elusive target goes live. Finally, I can follow Gary Busey around without fear of the restraining order being broken. I’ve said too much…”
  • Fred: “After taking a few weeks out for
    and
    , I finally jumped back into
    to mop up the remains of the extra-terrestrial menace.

Tell us what you’re playing below, have a great weekend, and we’ll see you back here on Monday.

The post

appeared first on

PlayStation Blog EU

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...

Важная информация

Мы разместили cookie-файлы на ваше устройство, чтобы помочь сделать этот сайт лучше. Вы можете изменить свои настройки cookie-файлов, или продолжить без изменения настроек.